Saturday, February 14, 2009

We have arrived... :)

My sisters and I have arrived (most of us)!! I flew in from SLC and my two older sisters from LAX. I arrived about an hour and a half before them. My flight was not bad at all. I was more than happy to be leaving the cold. I had to salt my driveway in order to get my bag into the trunk of my sisters car without slipping and the plane had to be de-iced before we took off from the airport. I have my window in my room open this morning and it is bright and beautiful out side! :)
As the plane was flying into Cancun, I could see all the beautiful green colored water... wow! The airport was actually pretty nice compared to the Puerto Vallarta airport. The customs lines were long... but I am official - I used my passport and I now have a stamp in it! :) Love it!
After traveling all day eating airport food, I was ready for a good meal. After dropping our things off in our room, we had a yummy dinner. My sister, Corrine, wanted to take a picture since the little tortilla holding the quac and pico looked so cute! YUM! The fajitas were great.
Melinda is on her way now. We will be seeing her in the next two hours..... and the the real fun begins. I was looking last night and I think we will go and see Chichen Itza (one of the 'new' seven wonders of the world) and Cozumel, and possible this little under water scuba scooter thing.... stay tuned. :)

3 comments:

Rosander said...

So fun! Oh It's way snowy today and I am wishing I was there with you! Enjoy for me to! Well I love you! Have a blast!

Becky said...

Sounds like it's going great! So glad you are having fun, live it up!

Allie said...

Oh my gosh! Have a GREAT time! Happy birthday. Get a nice tan for me...