Monday, February 16, 2009

Cozumel Trip

We went snorkeling while we were on our trip to Cozumel. Wow, it was beautiful! The water was so clear and the fish came so close. I was proud of my sisters for not being to afraid to swim with the fish. As we were headed out to the reefs, we had a 'glass' part of the boat floor and I could not get over the color of the water. It seriously looked like someone poured food coloring into the water.... alot of food coloring.
Alisa, Melinda and Corrine up top (first). Corrine, Melinda and Kate directly above.
I am not sure the purpose of these -- but they were everywhere in Cozumel. It was a little carnival mixed with beautiful ocean.
Cozumel, Mexico

1 comment:

lorraine said...

I agree! The water is so blue and beautiful! Such brave daughters I have to swim with the fish...of course you loved it!