On a happier note, I had a great time joking and laughing with Rachel and Melinda. Also, I just love the 4th of July. Whether it was announced over the big speakers or not, my thoughts were with the founding fathers and all those who have fought and worked to make this great country what it is. I am so glad for the freedoms we have and for the country in which we live. I am proud to be an American.
Just in case anyone cares... here is the picture of the Jonas Brothers as they performed. I have to admit, seeing the 40 something year old moms jumping and screaming WAY more than their kids was quite shocking and very entertaining. :)
I did like this... a HUGE flag flying throughout the evening.
Here we are in our nose bleed seats... I was a good time with the sistas! :)
Earlier that day we all decided to actually watch the parade. Thanks to Garrett and Leanne, we had nice seats to witness the whole thing.
This one is for you, Ty. Gotta love that they had some Llamas as part of the parade. :) Makes me think of a particular Movie Ty and I love. :)
This was a cool float!
Only here in Provo is there a mission float. I loved this float. There were missionaries walking next to it and waving... the crowd cheered really loud on this one.
BYU had a pretty cool float too.
Overall, it was a very fun day. Thanks to everyone for a great 4th! :)

2 comments:
Love the Lama picture! That was such a fun day. I hope stadium of fire has more patriotic stuff next year.
I loved all the pictures. You really got into the holiday - a parade and the stadium of fire. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment