
Melinda, Rachel and I threw Leanne her 'Utah Shower' today. A lot of her friends and family came to help celebrate. I have to say it turned out great and I think everyone had a great time! :)

Here's id the sign I made with the help of my wonderful Cricket! I think it turned out great. In fact, I kept it so I can use it again.

Here is the display of all the yummy food. Thank you to Melinda and Rachel for doing all the baking. It
turned out great. Thank you, also, to Leanne's Mother. She made the super cute diaper cake for the California Shower and Leanne brought it for us to use as decoration for this one as well. So cute. Check out how professional Melinda got with the cupcakes.... they turned out great! :)

Melinda and Rachel have the cute cupcake stands as well. :)

Kate, Rachel, Leanne, Melinda
3 comments:
Holy cow! You guys went all out. I am really impressed with the decorations and the food table. Good work Barlow girls!
Look how cute and crafty you all are! You are a serious hostess...LOVE IT!
That was a fun day! I am glad Leanne had so much fun.
Post a Comment