Bradley Steven Barlow

My brother and sister-in-law had their first child last night. Little Bradley was born Aug 20
th. He and mother are happy and healthy. I am so excited for them. They are both so excited about having him here. It is great to see them learn and 'get into the groove' of things. They will be great parents! :) Above is their first family picture. Um, Leanne looks amazing - of course! :)

Uncle Brock - - Brock drove down from Ogden so he could meet the little guy!

Meeting Aunt Kate.... can you tell he already just loves me. :)

Aunt Rachel, look at his big hands. He has long hands and feet... like his mommy.

Aunt Melinda... all of these pictures are not too bad for being 1:45 am... don't you think?!

He was in the nursery getting checked and all that goes along with that FOREVER... so I kept sneaking a shot anytime a nurse opened the door. This is one of the better ones. :)

Day 2.... August 21st. He already looks different, it is crazy how fast babies change. He is such a cutie, I cannot get enough of him.

Grandma
Hafen was testing out what he would look like in glasses... so funny.

Here he is all pleasant and sweet. What a cutie!

Here is a great picture of Bradley with his Grandma
Hafen.
Aww, look how cute that little yawn face is.

Here we are today. I actually got to hold him for longer than 2 seconds today and it was GREAT. Loved every little yawn, hiccup, sneeze and sour face.

Poor little guy, all the flashes... he has just been closing his eyes. Or with the orange - - red eye light thing, shining in his face. I figure he has to get use to it sometime. We take lots of pictures in this family! :)
3 comments:
Super wonderful to see SO MANY pictures of Bradley Steven Barlow! Hurrah! he is here! So glad you were able to be close and enjoy his BIG ENTRY! And of course take the pictures. Thanks for posting!
He is really cute! I am glad you all got to be there to meet him!
He is darling. There is something so amazing about a new little baby.
Post a Comment