
My parents were up here in June for my Grandma's Birthday and family reunion. I knew then, that I would be
moving out of my place, so they decided to take the nice, large table home (my mom needs a new table and the one I had in my apartment is hers already and is super nice). So, we needed to get a new one for my place. After a lot of shopping and looking around... here is it. Isn't it cute. I actually, really like this table. It is super cute and is built well. I didn't want to just get some
junky, cheap thing. So, we found this one for a good deal at
KMart. I never even go to
KMart, but my sister suggested we look and that is where we ended up finding it. My roommates also love it. It is small, but not too small and as my roommates say, it is very inviting. My mom asked me to take pictures of it so she could see it, so here it is. :)
1 comment:
It is really nice! I really like round tables! I didn't know Kmart sold furniture but all of our tables dressers and book cases are from Target!
Post a Comment