Saturday, September 5, 2009

GOOOOOO COUGARS!!

What a great game! I totally lost my voice... even though I was in a living room! :) This was an hour plus after the game and there were still hundreds gathered outside the stadium cheering, singing, etc. What an awesome night.... what an awesome game!
Here we are... cheering for the mighty, mighty Cougars!!!
This is just one of the videos I got. People were singing, jumping, honking.... etc. What a fun, fun night! :)

4 comments:

Lauren and Trevor said...

Wasn't that game amazing? I'm glad that you shared that video - we were feeling a little sad that we couldn't share the celebration with more people so we are glad you shared a piece of what was happening there! It looks like that was a very fun night in Provo!

Emily said...

That is so fun! Although I am a little confused--did people just know to run out of their apartments after the game to throw that kind of party or did they broadcast the game in a huge setting? We watched it and also were screaming as quietly as we could for our sleeping little girl and neighbor's sakes (:

Corrine Barlow said...

Thank you for posting this. I had no idea they had such a big "party" in Provo. What a cool experience...I am a little jealous.

Kate said...

They showed the game at the Wilk... but also a lot of people (like us) were so excited we just started driving around, honking and looking for other people to celebrate! :)