Saturday, September 12, 2009

My New Pad!

I have moved over to live with my sister Melinda. I had my room painted yellow (my favorite color) and have been putting together bookshelves, a desk, etc to get my room set up and ready. I am not 100% done, but I actually have things on the wall so I thought I would post some pictures for you all to see.
I love this picture. My friend went to Ohio on a business trip and I asked him to take some pictures of the temple so I could, hopefully, blow one up for my wall. He did a great job and this is the one I decided to hang on my wall. Isn't it great?!
This wall is large and I will be adding other pictures and maybe a shelf or two, but here is my main wall you see as you walk in the room. When I first saw this color, I was thinking it was too bright, but once I got my furniture in there and had a day or two to look at it, I love it now. It is always bright and happy, which I like.
Here is a different angle. There is my actual desk I posted about earlier as well as the cute mirror I found and some cute frames with my cute nieces and nephews.
Things have been great since I have moved in with Melinda. It is very relaxed and comfortable. We are both clean, so the place is always nice... :) and we have had many late nights of laughs, movies or talking.

4 comments:

Kate said...

LOL! These pictures don't look as bright next to my yellow background on my blog. :)

Lindsey said...

I love it Kate! And that picture is so pretty!

kt said...

How fun that you and Melinda are living together! I hope things are going well. I miss you!

Emily said...

So friendly! I would love a room that looked like that!