Monday, September 21, 2009

Boyz II Men and Fair Fun!

Jamie, Melinda and I decided to go to the Utah State Fair and see Boyz II Men perform. While we were there, we decided to see some of the other fair things.... so we walked through the livestock area.... check out this guy.... he is HUGE! We also looked at the photography exhibit. Jamie is an up and coming photographer, so she was loving all of the cool pictures.
But, the reason we went... and the BEST part of the night was hearing Boyz II Men LIVE! It was so fun. They had all of their same cheesy, over exaggerated dance moves... and I loved them all!
We had 'a little' bit of drama getting into the show. By the time we got there, they had sold out. I was parking the car and I had dropped off Melinda and Jamie near the entrance. Melinda called and told me the news and I was, NOT HAPPY! Thankfully Melinda is still nice to me even when I am in a rotten mood and decided to do something about it. HOORAY for you Melinda, you are the BEST! So, she and Jamie built up their courage and talked to a street vendor guy, who was just a guy standing there and they decided to ask if he might have some tickets. He DID! and they bought them.
Once again! Thank you Melinda and Jamie for making my Boyz II Men concert a reality. It was SUCH a fun night!! BTW - they are coming out with a new CD soon, so all you B II M fans... keep a look out for it! :)

None of my videos would upload... so pictures will have to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! :) Especially our pig picture!!