Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Day!

The weather keeps getting colder and colder.... so, I figured it was time.... I finally finished unpacking and organizing the garage. Alas, I can, again, park in the garage! I am such a garage snot, now that I have had one.... I have to have one. :) I cannot even tell you what a difference it makes. My car has been happier in the morning... and so have I.

So, this may be a lame post for the rest of you... but it is pure happiness for me. :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am happy too--I am glad you are so happy! I will be really happy to have a garage someday!

Rosander said...

I don't think it's a lame post at all. I totally understand. That is awesome not to mention the amazing feeling every time you open the garage and see that organized garage... That is awesome!

Allie said...

TOtally know what you mean! I can't stand having my car in the driveway. It should be tucked in nicely to the garage.

Allison said...

I completely agree! I feel for the people i pass on the way to work who have frost covered cars...ugh.