CHRISTMAS EVE
We went out to Michelle and Zack's place, for Christmas Eve. We went to dinner at Olive Garden (a little preview to my Birthday... post to come. We always go to Olive Garden for my mom and my birthday dinner). After dinner, we went to M & Z's house for the nativity and some gift exchanging.
The boys got Dodger shorts and were all excited... can you tell?
Brock got TJ and Jared some Book of Mormon figurines. TJ was trying hard not to smile...
Lori LOVED the sweatshirt Melinda gave her. I love this picture with her huge smile and sur hood. See below for her GREAT expression as she opened it.
I love this face. So surprised and so cute! Love you Miss Lori! :)
Group Shot of our Nativity group. Everyone did a great job. :)
Lori (Mary), Bryn (Wiseman), Ty (Joseph)
Gathering around as Zack read the story.
Lori was sooo cute.
Jared, the Shepard was having fun on the horse, after he got off (Brock) the camel. What a cutie!
Isn't she a precious little one?!
Little Hallie Girl!
Precious Brynners again.
CHRISTMAS DAY Brock's 'favorite' gift... can't you tell from his face. :) He teased Melinda all the time about her snuggie, so when she saw this Dodger one.... she HAD to get it for him. I LOVE his reaction, below!
Can you tell Brock is totally surprised?! Loved this reaction! Perfect!
Garrett and Todd had a set of horses when they were younger. They LOVED them and both still love them (both secretly and openly :) ). So, I saw a mini one at Target and HAD to get one for Bradley, to start his collection. It seems he likes it.
This photo was a little blurred, but I LOVE Garrett's reaction, it was PERFECT!
Leanne's reaction on this one, was equally priceless. What a cute outfit! :)
I can't get enough of this little bundle of cuteness! :)
Rachel made my Dad a cute BYU apron.
Before opening it, Rachel said she is realy excited, so she hopes he likes it. He was funny and gave a perfect 'Grandma Sulentic' reaction! It made us all laugh!
I thought this was such a precious picture of Corinw and Bradley!
I know, lots of pictures of Bradley, we was just being so cute! :)
Dad surprised Brock and got him a Weber State blanket. Weber State, Weber State, Great, Great, Great! :)
The lovely tree and Brock and Corrine, ready for the fun to begin.

1 comment:
Great pictures Kate! I LOVE your new camera! It's amazing to see the difference in the quality of pictures. You got some good ones!
Post a Comment