
Disneyland let you in free for your birthday, this year, so I decided to take them up on the offer. My 'partner' Alisa (My parents used to have us paired up with an older sibling as a partner when we were younger, since there were a lot of us. Alisa was in charge of making sure I didn't get lost) came with me to 'the happiest place on earth'. Thanks Alisa!

Here we are looking super cute with our 'It's a Bug's Life' glasses. Don't we look cute?! :)

We saw both the Ohio State and Oregon teams all throughout the pasrks, and yes, I took a picture with them. :) They were loving it. Everyone talking to them and asking to takes pictures. That is so fun for both teams. How many people can say they went to and played in the Rose Bowl?! Pretty cool.

We were told the Aladdin show was great, and so we went. It really was. The stage was set up beautifully and the actors did a great job.

Aladdin and Jasmine first meeting.

Kate, Mickey and Alisa... Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday from Disneyland.

All the little kids (and maybe me) were loving the CARS, cars. :)

Alisa and I by the A entering into California Adventure. This was my first time. I have not been back to Disneyland since they added this second park. It was GREAT! I loved it!

It was fun to see all the Disney Christmas Decor.

Classic Disney ride/attraction.

Alisa by the tiger

They had an extra large Christmas tree, so fun!

The Classic Disneyland picture. Notice, Mickey has a Santa hat on. :) I had such a great birthday at Disneyland with Alisa. Thanks again for coming Alisa. It was also so great to be home for awhile with the family. I love the holidays, it is always so fun to see everyone again and have a little break from the 'real world'. :)
8 comments:
Great pictures Kate! I am glad you got to go to the "Happiest Place on Earth" for your birthday. It looks like you guys had a blast!
PS-I love the new blog template!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I agree, nothing is better than Disney on your birthday! Love you!
Sounds like one amazing birthday. I hope it was a good one. I LOVE that you took pictures with the team. Sweet! Happy Birthday!
Glad you had a great birthday! I'm so jealous! What a fun time!
Looks like so much fun! Don't you love that everyone tells you happy birthday because of the pin? I loved that!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Cute pictures, Kate. Glad you had a great birthday. Hope your mom did, too. :)
Yes, My mom had a great day too. I felt bad going without her, but she insisted I go. She had a nice time resting and relaxing rather than walking and getting tired with me. :)
how fun, those are great pictures. I bet that place is a blast at Christmas time, I wish we could've gone with you!
Post a Comment