That is the question I was asked today. Am I the only one who has to answer no to this question. The car guy was a little surprised I could not go without my car for an evening. Maybe it is because I am single, but I cannot be without a car. I have to have some way to get home and to get to work tomorrow. Even with my sister as my roommate, it still will not work. We work and drive on totally different schedules.
Anyway, just thought I would put it out there. I do not think it is that shocking that I cannot go without my car. Maybe if I lived in New York and the public transportation was useful for me, then I could.
So, whether or not my dome lights and rattle in my trunk are fixed or not, I will be picking my car up tonight - thanks to my brother for being able to pick me up from work and take me over there. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is funny. I can be without my car for pretty much a week because I just hang out in my house all the day long :) You can totally use our car if you need it!
That's hilarious! I totally understand! Just make sure you make it to the Cocoa Bean in that car when you get the chance!! :) (Ya, I'm gonna bug ya until you go!)
Post a Comment