I told Atalie, when she had her boys, that I would do a family photo shoot for her once her little boys were big enough to sit up and look at the camera. So, with some help from my wonderful family... we pampered her and got her all ready for her family photo shoot. Leanne did a great job doing Atalie's hair - thanks Leanne!
Melinda was next with make-up... thanks Melinda! She looks great!
Hoorah, we got one with everyone's eyes open and looking the right direction! Looking good! :)
Here is the whole family with Jared, Mone's oldest son.

3 comments:
You are a great friend Kate! That was so nice of you. The pictures turned out great and Atalie looks gorgeous!
This is so much fun! Being pampered is great. The family pictures are wonderful. I am sure Atalie will appreciate them. Your talent is great!
Nice work. I love the background and that you got everyone looking at the camera. That is no small feet. You are a photographer-extraordinaire
Post a Comment