
Grandma... making progress and looking good, right before Michelle, the kids and Dad headed back to California.
A couple days ago...

Melinda and I went up this last week to visit with Grandma and Mom. Melinda was great and gave Grandma a manicure. Grandma is moving and progressing so well... I am so happy to see her better and better each time I visit her.

5 comments:
Oh I'm so glad that she is doing better!
Love the new background. I am also grateful she is doing better!
I'm so glad your grandma is doing better. I know how much she means to you.
Wow! What a difference. So happy to see her making progress.
Thanks for the congrats! I am so jealous you live so close to her! I miss you all and can't wait until this summer when Ryan, Lorilyn and I will see you all in Utah!
Post a Comment