Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Growth in the Family...


Here he is, the newest addition to the family. Jamie and Jake (my good friends) welcomed their newest little guy into the world. Little Henry decided he wanted all the parties on Halloween to be for him. This is the little guy that came and allowed me to spend Halloween with Penny and Liam. I have to say the dressing up, trunk or treating, and then regulating of candy intake that night made me fell a little like a Mom. It was fun. These little Mom experiences make me remember that mom's are great people for all they do for their family. I am happy Jamie and Jake have a pleasant and healthy number 3! :)

I even got to visit him at the hospital. I just love the little nose, feet, hands and mouths of newborns. It reminds me of what a blessing and miracle each little life is. Little does this little guy know these are the first of many pictures taken by 'Aunt Kate'. I love taking pictures of my friend's kids.

1 comment:

Rosander said...

He is so cute! I love when they are so little!