Saturday, November 8, 2008

BYU vs SDSU - Final home game :(

Here we are, at the last home game. It has gone too fast, I am sad it is almost over. Although I must say, weather wise... this has been the best season I can remember. We never had snow and only a small moment of rain. It has been gorgeous. We have all brought multiple layers, but never really needed them all.
BYU 41 - SDSU 12 - Way to go Cougars!
They added blue paint to the field, in the middle of the Y and in the end zones... it looks great.

2 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

so sad that it's over but great for the weather...hey maybe your winter won't be so bad this year!! it's been hot here the past few days! it's such wierd weather....freezing cold then way hot the next day! crazy!

MEB said...

Great pictures!