Saturday, December 20, 2008

40 years ago today...

The Dave and Lorraine family was started. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAD AND MOM!! Here is a scanned copy of my parents engagement picture.... aren't they beautiful! Wow, I might be a little biased, but I think I have the bast looking parents! I feel so blessed. I have the best parents ever. My parents are such great examples of loving, kind and great people. I have always known they loved each of my siblings. We have had so many great times of learning, laughing, sports, games, teasing and did I mention laughing?! I am very excited to head home for Christmas and have our Family Reunion with all the family. After 40 great year, the Dave and Lorraine Family are going strong!

Here is the latest picture of all of us (except Zack). We will soon be taking new family pictures!

3 comments:

denae said...

I had an old news letter from Corrine with a blog site on it. Back then I didn't even know what a blog was. I have since joined the blogging world and was excited to go to Alisa's blog and then to your blog. Now I get dizzy going to blog after blog after blog and catching up with old friends. Here is mine www.ddaafsyphus.blogspot.com
Oh, and many congratulations to your parents. They have a wonderful family!

Emily said...

Little did they know all the wonderful children that would be blessing their family!!! (Especially Kate!) Tell them congrats for me!

MEB said...

Great picture! I love tht dress on mom!