Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

Good times with the family over Thanksgiving Weekend. All of the family was together for Thanksgiving weekend. It was so fun to see everyone and to be together. We had great food and plenty of laughs... it was wonderful!
The two sisters and their husbands doing the final touches before the big meal!
Rachel and Grandma - It was so great to have Grandma in California with us for the Thanksgiving.
You have to admit... they are adorable - even with the sticky, ice cream faces! :)
All the ladies getting the meal prepared. Yum - I love all the homemade treats.

You have to admit I have the cutest nieces and nephews EVER!

3 comments:

kt said...

I'm so glad you got to go home for Thanksgiving. Did you make a stop at Tito's Tacos?

Leanne said...

So much fun, and way too much food! I love your new blog layout btw.

Rosander said...

Love the Christmas blog look! How fun to go home and spend time with your family over Thanksgiving!