Corrine and Brock came into town on Tuesday. Corrine wanted to come see Voice Male, Savior of the World and visit some family and friends. I picked them up in the frigid weather and headed to the Conference Center. Tickets were sold out for the Savior of the World production, so we stood in line and hoped for stand by tickets.... Well, thankfully, we got tickets. It is a great play, we were all glad to be there and to see the play and feel the great spirit that is always present when the Savior's life is taught. It was a great evening together.Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Savior of the World
Corrine and Brock came into town on Tuesday. Corrine wanted to come see Voice Male, Savior of the World and visit some family and friends. I picked them up in the frigid weather and headed to the Conference Center. Tickets were sold out for the Savior of the World production, so we stood in line and hoped for stand by tickets.... Well, thankfully, we got tickets. It is a great play, we were all glad to be there and to see the play and feel the great spirit that is always present when the Savior's life is taught. It was a great evening together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It was so great to be able to catch up with you! Have a Merry Christmas!
Melinda looks great! I am sad I missed this event. Maybe next year I will get to see it.
Post a Comment