Monday, December 1, 2008

The Big 100 and still posting...

Well, it is official - - this is my 100th post. That is crazy! I have been blogging for over a year now. My family all joked about who would still be blogging when my brother, Brock, got home from his mission.... I am happy to say we all are. Some more than others... but we are all still blogging.

I thought I should do something good for my 100th post. So, I was thinking of a couple ideas. In the end, I was reading the Christmas message from President Monson in the December Ensign and loved it. He always does such a great job of story telling and teaching doctrine. So, what better to do than share a great quote on this 100th post. Here is my favorite from the article - which is perfect for this wonderful Christmas season:

"If we are to have the very best Christmas ever, we must listen for the sound of sandaled feet. We must reach out for the Carpenter's hand. With every step we take in His footsteps, we abandon a doubt and gain a truth."

Love that! Love this season and love the spirit of Christ the world embraces at this time of year. Merry Christmas to one and all - may we all have the true spirit of Christmas this season.

2 comments:

Corrine Barlow said...

Love your 100th post
Love your new background
I love you!

Melinda said...

Congrats on keeping it going. I love staying up to date with you this way! And, I think you just inspired me for a Christmas eve craft!