Friday, December 12, 2008

Kirtland Christmas Party

The Brown's recently came home from another mission. I think it was their 3rd. They had a Kirtland Christmas gathering. I was happy to hear they were having the get together. It was fun to gather and hear about their travels.
I was happy to see the Brewers. They, too, have also served many missions. What a great group of people to be surrounded by. :)
Joni, BJ and Drake with Elder and Sister Brown. Little Drake will be one tomorrow. He is getting so big. He is such a a little character. There are more pictures on the mission blog, if you are interested.

4 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Such fun pics...sad I missed it although i was never good at going to reunions even when I lived in Utah. :( Hey thanks for the Browns info...do you happen to have the Cutlers address???

Zachary Bird said...

How Fun!!

Melinda said...

What a great thing at the holidays. And, you look BEAUTIFUL in these pics!

MEB said...

What a fun night. Joni and BJ's little boy is so cute!