
Cosmo... before the game! I LOVE the excitement of being in the stadium as the team takes the field!!

Melinda and I in our Cougar blue!!!

Garrett said, "Don't judge me, my blue shirt was dirty." I said, I already have... :)

Another SHUT OUT!!! BYU has not had back to back shut outs since 1985. The crazy thing is, the two shut out scores then were also 59 to 0 and 44 to 0!! So exciting! GO COUGARS!

Sean, Angela, David and Donna have their season seats about 15 rows up from us.... Here they are, David brought Cassidy this game!

Atalie brought her two cute kids to cheer for BYU as well. Here is Kevini, Atalie and Mileah.

Brett, Atalie, Mone, Mileah and Kevini. Sorry Atalie, I did not realize your eyes were closed... What a cute little Cougar family.
5 comments:
Yea!!
Go Cougars!
I didn't know that about the shut-out scores! You are a wealth of knowledge about the coug's. I wish I was there cheering them on with you. (:
I love how great every body is about wearing their blue...fully vested!!!
Go Cougars!
Go Cougars! I am so jealous you get to go to the games. I miss Provo for that ONE reason.
Post a Comment