Saturday, September 13, 2008

RISE AND SHOUT!!!

WHAT A GAME!!! This was a familar sight ALL DAY LONG!! BYU 59 - UCLA 0!!! Shut Out! What a fun game. This might have been one of the most exciting games! It was so fun to be there and be part of such an amazing game. Hall is tied with 7 TD passes in one game with other record holders at BYU and I believe it was the most we have ever scored against UCLA. So fun... GO COUGARS!!!

Leanne, Kate, Melinda
LOL!! Do you love this? I was wearing two sets of glasses. My regular so I can see better and the sun glasses because it was so bright and SOOO HOT!! I am pretty excited about our seats. I thought we would be higher up, but they are high enough to have a good view of the whole field, but not so high we get a nose bleed! :)
BOOYAH! (I don't know if that is how you spell it, but I think you get the idea) Check out those stats!! GO COUGARS!!!

6 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

woo hoo!!! go cougs!! i'm so happy they slaughter ucla....living in SO CAL it's nice to be able to brag a bit...especially to my old vball coach!!! hahaha! i'm sad that i didn't get to see it though! too bad i won't get to see like any of them because i ALWAYS have to WORK!!! bummer! but yay they won...they are on their quest to prefection!!!

Unknown said...

GO COUGS! I LOVED the game. We are the best! WOO HOO!

Zachary Bird said...

We loved the game.
We need this to happen every game.

Emily said...

I wish I had been there in person! It was pretty exciting on our couch! We were so thankful a station showed the game. Even though verses (a station I had never heard of before yesterday) looked like they were using a shoulder camera from the highest seats in the stadium with a bleached out picture (you couldn't really tell which team was which because they were both pretty white)--we still loved it!

It was also the first BYU game my sister Kate (who is a freshman at BYU) ever attended--an awesome first game to see!

MEB said...

Excuse me, when did you add that disgusting picture of me in that hat? :)

Corrine Barlow said...

I recall you making fun of me when I wore my glasses like that...six eyes!

I LOVE the score board. It is so clear and easy to read.