Can you smell that beautiful Fall smell?? That's right, it is Fall, my favorite season... FOOTBALL SEASON! I am so happy it is here! The only unfortunate part of Fall is that it means we are that much closer to snow again. Oh well, I will deal with that if it means I get to watch and attend college football games! I love college ball. It feels less like their job and more like their dream... I love all the emotion in football!This year I had to buy a guest pass rather than a student pass. I was sad, but hey, I am still in Lavell Edwards Stadium watching the Cougars win... so I am happy. We have one down (Northern Iowa) and 11+ to go! Go Cougars!! :)

3 comments:
I'm with you. I love the fall! Go Cougs!
Hooray for football season! I am SO excited!
Rise and shout! I couldn't agree more!
Post a Comment