Monday, March 9, 2009

Folks... I am not in Mexico anymore...

I noticed that my tan is fading or peeling and then I looked outside today and saw this...
Reality hit me... I am definitely NOT in Mexico anymore!

7 comments:

Corrine Barlow said...

Holy Cow! I forgot it was still winter in other parts of the country. :) At least you are getting the moisture you need so you won't have the drought we will be having.

Emily said...

I just found a tape that you sent me on your mission! So funny and fun!

MEB said...

So stinky! :(

lorraine said...

Like I said on the phone...I am sure happy you are getting moisture! I remember having snow one year when we lived there for Melinda's birthday!

Rosander said...

I know! I was wishing that the weather would be more mexico weather! Snow, snow go away come again next (well may would rime here, but Dec would be better!):)

Rosander said...

K who says that? Really? Sorry that was dumb!

kt said...

You probably wish you were where we are. Sorry, I shouldn't rub it in.:)