Sunday, March 8, 2009
Newest Addition to the Kitchen...
Most of you already know this about me... I love Thai food! So, I purchased a sticky rice maker. I know it looks funny, but it works and sticky rice is so great! :) I even made peanut sauce to dip my rice in and, of course, I had to make a main dish - - red curry. Melinda came and enjoyed the goodness with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have never seen anything like that. Do you cook with it on the stove top just like it looks? I would love to sample the goodness. BTW, I like your background.
I am so jealous!! I might need to add that to my kitchen too!
It was delicious! Thanks for feeding me. I still think it's the funniest looking thing ever!
Such an adventurous woman! and CHEF! It sure looks like an interesting way to cook "sticky" rice!
Oooo...Thai food is our favorite too. Even the baby loves "cuwwy". I may just have to invest in one of those myself. Your cooking adventures are inspiring!
Post a Comment