Thursday, March 5, 2009

YUM - a new place to grab a bite to eat!

I recently found a new place - Sandella's! It is a flatbread place. I am a little bias, because flatbread is very similar to tortillas... they have NO yeast. So, I can eat them!
The Sandella's here is Utah is part of the foodcourt at the Provo Towne Center Mall. I came across this place by default the other week when I found out Subway does not do wraps anymore... needless to say, I am grateful to Subway because now I found my new favorite place.
They have a great menu. Wraps, flatbreads (a.k.a. pizza), pannini's, etc. I have had their Southwestern quesadilla and Brazilian Flatbread pizza and both were great! So, there is my review. I really like it and they say flatbread is all natural and fairly healthy for you.... so, go try it out and let me know what you think...

4 comments:

Rosander said...

Sounds great! I will have to try it out next time I'm down in P-town! Thanks for the suggestion! Now I'm totally hungry!

MEB said...

I am glad you found this place. It's delicious!

Corrine Barlow said...

Wow, that looks yummy even on my full stomach. I can see why you are so excited about it. What a great idea to do a "review" on it. I am glad you found something you like so much.

lorraine said...

The food looks great! I will need to try it when I come to Utah again!