
Mone and Atalie had a big "Tongan style" party on Saturday for the blessing of their twins. The older boy, Jared, is Mone's oldest son who came to visit for the blessing. The party had a lot of friends, family, food and loud music! :)

Atalie wanted me to help keep track of the twins and help take pictures of everyone. We all know I am very capable of taking many pictures... :)

Mileah and Aiden

Ariel and Sarah

Brett, Lygia and Lygia's sister Rena and her husband. Brett and Lygia said to say hello to my family... so, here is your hello from the Johnsons.

Mone and Atalie blessed their babies today. I went to the blessing this morning. They attend a Tongan ward in American Fork. The meeting was in about 2/3 Tongan and 1/3 English. It was a good experience.

Mone Afu

Kevini Afu

My good friends, Joni and BJ, also blessed their baby today. I was able to go from American FOrk, to Lindon to make it for their ward.

Drake Stanley with his cute smile!

7 comments:
SO FUN that you were able to go to both blessings! Thank you for taking and posting the pictures. I loved seeing pictures of the Johnson Family...HI back Lygia!
You had a busy weekend! You are a great and supportive friend. I am sure Atalie and Joni appreciated your support. The babies are SO cute!
What a fun Sunday! I'm all about the baby blessing and spending time with family and friends, Sounds like it was an awesome fast Sunday. Tell Joni congrats!
So much fun! Thanks for posting.
Yes, you are good at taking pictures! So fun to see the Johnson family and a BIG HI back to the Johnson's!! Great that you could enjoy the new babies on the same day! Busy mothers, they are!!!
Tell Atalie hi for me! Her twins are beautiful! Twins!!
I love seeing pics of Atalie and her cute twins! Thanks for posting them. Please tell her hello for me and that she needs to have a blog :)
I wish we lived closer so we could all get together.
Post a Comment