
Atalie asked me to come over and take pictures of her two cute little guys! There is a contest, so we are going to enter them. The funny thing is, after taking 100 pictures (on the dot - we did not even plan it but we took exactly 100 pictures) - we read the rules and you cannot have more than one baby in each photo. So, out of 100 pictures, we took 4 solo shots, of which only one we want to use. As soon as they wake up again, we will do round 3 with only solo shots! :)




ROUND 3 - SOLO SHOTS OF MONE...


10 comments:
Okay, you are the fastest poster ever! The pictures look great! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Okay. They are looking cute. I can finally see more Johnson in them. At least I think so. Did Atalie show you the shirts my sister made for them?
Good job Kate!
They are getting so big.
They are soooo cute. I know I keep saying this, but I want twins. Crazy me!
oh my gosh they are so adorable! i want to squeeze them!!!
So much fun! You are becoming quite the photographer!
Such cute babies...sadly I was bummed that I wasn't having twins this time around...I know that makes me sound insane...but I can handle the kids...not the pregnancies :) You are a great photog...all your experience is paying off!
I love that one his shoes came off. Very cute pictures. Good Job. Please tell Atalie hello.
Oh they are so cute. I love their cute little matching outfits. I bet they are so fun!
love that last picture. so cute!
Post a Comment