Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Run, Run, Run...


We went to Colorado this weekend to be part of the 5K run for Stephanie's Dad. Melinda's former roommate, Stephanie and her family put together a 5K run to raise the awareness of and to raise money for early detection for lung cancer. It was fun to be there and support Stephanie and her family.


Cheryl, Melinda's other roommate came to support as well.


We stayed with Keith, Leanne and their family. It was great to be able to visit with them. Emily, Kate and Cali.


Melinda, Leanne, Kate, Cali


We had a great chance to go by and see the Denver temple. It is a pretty temple, I was glad to be able to see it.

10 comments:

MEB said...

Okay, I am never wearing that puffy shirt in a picture again! I am glad you didn't post any of the funny ones from the temple! :)
Thanks for coming and for running with me. I had tons of fun. Too bad we didn't get a picture of the Rams on the side of the freeway.

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

So good of you to be so faithful in posting pictures and info of your adventures, etc.! Great pictures of everyone! Puffy sleeves are cute, Melinda!

Rosander said...

What a great cause! Way to go and support!

Zachary Bird said...

Hey, that temple looks the same as it did 15 years ago. Amazing huh? fun trip
zb

Corrine Barlow said...

I think it is neat you all were able to participate in this event. Thank you for the pictures of the family too.

Zachary Bird said...

Totally jealous!
I love the Denver area.
How fun that you could go and support your friends.
Jex girls look great!

Unknown said...

that sounds like a pretty cool experience! glad you got to do it AND that you got to visit colorado! woo hoo!

Rachel Barlow said...

very cool!! great job!!!!! you and g&l should take off that thing that makes me type lame letters everytime i comment it's annoying!!!

McKay and Rachel said...

So fun! Way to be supportive.

Kate said...

I keep getting junk comments without the "lame note thing" - sorry, it is staying on! :)