
Carly, Anna and I had a sleepover! It was so much fun. They got their princess PJs on and we watched "Ariel" - The Little Mermaid together. After their parents left and we were about to start the movie, Anna asks "Can't we pop some popcorn?" It totally made me laugh. So, I popped us some popcorn. She filled her role as oldest by setting rules like - we can only eat the popcorn and fruit snacks while watching the movie. She also made the rule of only one fruit snack. Later in the movie she asked for a second fruit snack and I reminded her of her one fruit snack rule and she smiled and said oookaaaay... in her Anna voice. :) We had a lot of fun!

On Saturday we went over to Garrett and Leanne's for breakfast burritos. The girls were looking so cute!

I was dying when I saw this, so I had to catch the moment on film. She is following after her older sister, Anna's example of loving mirrors! :)

Carly wanted to show off her sticker earings Leanne gave her.

What a cute family. I was so excited to see them and spend some "Aunt time" with them.

Friday when they came into town, we had dinner at my house.

I have lots of fun toys for the kids, so they were loving it.

Is he not sooo cute?!

She is such a little model and she doesn't even have to try.... so adorable!

Two silly girls! They both wanted to stand on my legs for the picture!

5 comments:
We ARE truly blessed to have great family. I am glad you go to spend so much time with them. Isn't "Aunt Time" the best!
What great pictures. I was sad I didn't get to spend more time with everyone. It looks like you had some great "aunt time" with the girls. I know how much they love playing with you.
You are just the best! You are totally the aunt everyone dreams of. You have always be a blast to hang out with and I bet they loved every minute.
I love 'aunt' time. I am glad you got the chance to visit with them.
Thank goodness for cameras and especially the digital ones!! So great to be able to have you share these pictures with us!! They are so fun to see and you girls had a great time!! FUN!
Post a Comment