
I took Melinda out to dinner and invited some friends, on Saturday, for her birthday. We had yummy salads at a cute little place in Springville.

We went to Grandma's for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and Melinda's Birthday. As always, we had a great time with Grandma. Garrett and I took care of dinner (Leanne made a great salad and Grandma made me biscuits! :) ) But everything else, Garrett and I took care of so we could pamper the others.

I love Mother's Day. I try to express my love and appreciate to my Mother and Grandmother often, but it is great to have an actual Holiday and special day to honor them. I am so grateful for both my mother and grandmother. They are great examples of women of faith. I am lucky to have them in my life! :)

Mom asked us to pick up some flowers for Grandma. Melinda did a great job and Grandma loved them!

We had Melinda open her presents at Grandma's house. I got her Pride and Prejudice on DVD! :) Garrett was jealous!

4 comments:
You are on top of your blog game. These pictures were taken like, 3 hours ago!
haha yeah i'm sure garrett was jealous and if anyone would like to buy garrett and leanne the pride and prejudice dvds that would be great because that means we get ours back!!!! :):)
Looks like lots of fun.
I wish I could spend more time with Grandma. You're Lucky.
As usual, you did a great job spoiling everyone. Thank you for doing this. It was fun to see the flowers for grandma too.
Post a Comment