
Melinda and I went to Colorado this last weekend. We had a great time. We stayed with Keith and Leanne. We had a chance to go to the Rockies game. They were playing the Twins, so we had the chance to see Delmon play. Can I just tell you all... I LOVE MY CAMERA! We sat high up (almost the highest possible) on the third base line and look at the great pictures I got! I love the 10x zoom I have! :)

The Twins lost, but Delmon had a pretty good game.



Kate, Keith, Melinda

4 comments:
Dang...you are so good about posting! The game was SO much fun and I love your camera too!
Wow, those are awesome pictures of Delmon--I would of thought you had to be closer! Such the camera woman!! Thanks!
No wonder you love your camera...these are amazing pictures. I cannot believe how close you got to Delmon.
Great pictures!!
Post a Comment