8 favorite TV shows:
-Biggest Loser
-Amazing Race
-American Idol
-Dancing with the Stars (this season)
-Law & Order SVU
-So you think you can dance
-Cold Case Files
-CSI – the original one – the others can never compare
8 things I did yesterday:
-Worked
-Watched a movie – Monsters vs. Aliens 3D – work took us out for the afternoon as a thank you
-Grocery shopping
-Returned a book to Jamie and visited a little
-Stopped by the Sears Parts store to get a part for my broken vacuum – they close at 5 – I missed it by 20mins :(
-Tried a new recipe – Cajun Chicken and pasta (not too shabby too)
-Exercised (hoorah!)
-Watched CSI – love my Tivo, no commercials for me!
8 favorite restaurants/food on the go:
-Blimpie (they have wraps, Subway does not. They also cut your meat fresh, in front of you so it is not slimy from sitting in a little package or wrapper)
-Rumbi’s (love the voo doo chicken salad – YUM!)
-Noodles and Company (Love the spicy Peanut Saute with chicken)
-Costa Vida – haven’t been in a while, but it is yummy
-Carraba’s (the chicken trio is the best, you have to ask for it, it’s not on the menu anymore)
-Sandella’s (Yummy new flatbread place in the Provo Mall… love it)
-Bangkok Grill (Yummy Thai food)
-Kneaders (love the chicken al a something salad)
8 things I'm looking forward to:
-June, we are having a birthday party for my grandma and all the cousins and great grandkids will be coming here.
-Meeting my new nephew, Brad, in June
-Brock and Rachel moving here (we will have 5 of the 10 kids in Utah… it will be so fun to have them up here with us)
-The weekend – I love to be able to sleep in a little and get projects, cleaning, etc done on the weekends.
-Atalie and Mone’s sealing. I am SOO happy for them!
-Getting a new computer – I am shopping around and will be getting one soon!
-Photoshop on my new computer… can’t wait to use this baby!
-BBQ season - -wait, now my condo HOA won’t let us use the BBQ (fire hazard) LAME! Oh well, maybe I will get a George Foreman to substitute for now.
8 things on my wish list:
-Figure out the sports mode on my camera
-Reach my fitness goals
-Get my vacuum fixed and not have any other issues with it for a long time
-Paint my room (don’t know what color yet)
-Find cute, new, affordable bedding (I have had my comforter for years now, I want to switch it up sometimes.)
-Travel to Europe and/or Australia and/or New Zealand
-Learn to speak Spanish
-Go back to Kirtland and see Joni while I am in Ohio
8 things on my to do list:
-Make dinner
-Exercise
-Visit my VT sisters
-Call sisters in the ward and get the RS spotlight done
-Study and take some of the quizzes for my class
-copy and bind the nutrition packet I put together
-Help Mindy clean and get moved
-Laundry, cleaning, getting my vacuum working so I CAN clean tomorrow.
8 People I tag:
I would love you all to do it. I am not going to name you all because half of you will call me and say why did you tag me? And still never post on your blog. :) So, I will let you all CHOOSE to tell me 8 things about you. :) Happy Friday!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are so FUNNY!!!
That was fun to read. I am glad you didn't tag me. :)
Bangkok Grill and Costa Vida are 2 of my favorites too. But you missed one, have you ever eaten at Tepenyaki? Dang that food is good!
Post a Comment