Mileah and Todd were married today in the
Timpanogas Temple. I am so happy the weather was much better today. It was 'warmer' than usual and blue skies. That was great news for all of us as well as the bride and groom who needed to take many, many pictures.

Here are the girls. Megan's two girls are in the orange. They are getting so big.

A closer picture so you can see them as well as her dress. My sister, Rachel, came up for the wedding. It was fun to have her here and I know
Mileah was so excited to have her part of the wedding.
Atalie and
Kevini
Mone Jr. and
Mone Sr. Isn't this such a cute picture.
Mone loves wearing glasses so his dad put his on and they walked
around like this for awhile. We were waiting for
Mileah and Todd to come out. :)
1 comment:
I can't believe Mileah is married. It makes me feel really old! She looked beautiful!
Post a Comment