Friday, April 17, 2009

I love to the see the Temple, I'm going there some day...

Tuesday, Atalie and Mileah went to the temple for the first time. Melinda and I were invited to be there for the special occasion. It was so great to be part of such an exciting and special event for both Atalie and Mileah. They went through together, with their mother in the Mount Timpanogas Temple. It is such a beautiful temple... what am I saying, all temples are beautiful! :) Atalie and Mone will be sealed with their twins on May 2nd.
Mileah will be getting married to Todd Brady on Saturday.
What an exciting day for the Johnson family! Congratulations to all and thank you for allowing me to be part of it!

6 comments:

denae said...

Tell Atalie how happy I am for her!!...oh, and that I have fond memories of her yellow VW bug with holes in the floor.

Unknown said...

AWESOME Atalie!!! Thanks for sharing the news. What a happy day...despite your weather! =)

Emily said...

That is exciting! I can't wait for them to be sealed to their children--that will be beautiful too!

Allie said...

Tell Atalie how happy I am for her! What special news!

Rosander said...

That's so cool!

MEB said...

That was a really neat night! I am glad we were able to be there.