Happy Easter everyone! We had a great lesson in Relief Society. Our amazing teacher, MaryAnne, put together some pictures with a beautiful Hilary Weeks song. It was really powerful and moving. I asked her if I could get the pictures and music. She had them separately, but I have put them together for your viewing pleasure. I hope you all enjoy it.
I know the Savior Lives! What a great comfort and blessing that is in my life!

8 comments:
Thanks for posting this Kate. It was great! I love that song.
That was great Kate! I loved it.
This was beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us. Corrine and I just watched it together. Is this on a DVD? If so, send me a copy! Corrine wants to add, "I love Hilary Weeks". Beautful post!
Wow Kate...thanks for putting that on there, very moving! And I loved the touch you added, some cute kids!!!
That's very nice kate! great job! very touching!
That was beautiful! I love Hillary Weeks and have not heard that song before! What a beautiful testimony!!
Kate, Thanks so much for sharing that! It was beautiful! It's so fun to read your blog - you are so great - I miss you!
lauren
Ahhh...this is why Easter is my favorite holiday. Nothing is more miraculous than the atonement and the living Christ! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment